Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thief II

Options
  • 28-03-2000 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Saw a preview (about to go off and play the demo). Looks excellent.

Anyone know if they decided to finish off the multiplayer idea or did they just drop it? I can't find it mentioned anywhere frown.gif

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

As far as I know, they dumped it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

They dropped it. Having got a copy from the US, I can safely say that this game is amazing, even better than the first one. The level design is incredible, plus the levs are much bigger and AI is well improved.

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 28-03-2000).]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Don't suppose you have a CD burner CT, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Its out here on Friday Max, patience is a virtue, as you must know from playing Thief smile.gif

Advertisement