Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project IGI

Options
  • 29-03-2000 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

i liked delta force X, cos of those massive levels, ditto for thief X and UT.(Q3 still better though smile.gif)

i saw this stuff about project IGI, it sad it has almost limitless levels cos it uses a flight sim engine, and i was wondering if anyone knows of a decent site about it, or with a preview or something.(i think innerloop are making it, and they have nothing on it)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

How about this? http://hosted.quake.ie/void

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

from Yahoo:
    The IGI is an ambitious project undertaken by the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons). They have compiled an index of millions of names from parish registers throughout the world.

sounds excellent.. where can i sign up?

hehe smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Fool

i dunno...i think a game without a gun in the bottom right hand corner of the screen lacks something.

Advertisement