Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emo drummer wanted

• 23-12-2002 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

hey i wanna set up an emo band so if any drummers are interested then write back.wheres that vladimar guy?wasnt he into emo? anyways just write back if your interested.thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Vladivar

Sorry I have joined a band now.
    What sort of Emo bands are you into anyway and where are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭crowbar188

im into stuff like taking back sunday,finch,desparacidos,coheed and cambria e.t.c. are you in an emo band now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Vladivar

I am in a band there not very emo but we havent started are own stuff yet.
    We are just doing a few covers at the moment, of not very emo bands,
    I like more emo-core stuff like At The Drive-in and The Icarus Line, Your Enemies Friends...etc.

Where are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭crowbar188

well i do like at the drive in too.and i like thrice aswell. i just want to do somethin different to whats out there now.i dont wanna be just another dublin 'rock' band.it wudnt be too serious at the start but if we were any good it wud be.im from blackrock/stillorgan area.i play guitar and sing and i know a bassist too whos into the same stuff.were good at writin songs together too.

Advertisement