Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thief2 & Soldier of Fortune are out :)

Options
  • 31-03-2000 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Anyone bought SOF yet?
    the american full violence version had a bug where old CD drives stopped the game loading, and i think WON authorisation is needed for either MP or SP play. i dunno if its in the european version.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

smile.gif ah two games that could hardly be more different...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

When my finals are over in two weeks I think I'm going to draw the curtains and lock myself in the house for a week with those 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Got SoF yesterday, great stuff smile.gif

Mills

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pox

paHdon me
    but didnt the SOF demo blow heartily?

chunky poorly rendered guts spilling
    out of badly drawn models of duff
    looking villans?

tell me otherwise and Ill install it,
    otherwise it'll just stay on my ftp
    site for some poor sucker to waste
    his time leeching.

poxial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Fool

i got it on sataurday, it is most brialliant.
    the graphics are great, i dunno where you heard about bad graphics, sure it has slightly Q2 blocky levels, but the textures are great, and the animations....OH the animations. they are deadly.
    The AI on "bloodthirsty" is great too, AI's running and diving, doing sideways rolls into cover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

80% of the way through Thief2, it is amazing, the level design is superb - plus I really want to find out what happens at the end.

A word of warning - make sure you have finished the first one or you won't have a clue what's going on.

Advertisement