Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinister Pete on Network Two?

Options
  • 24-12-2002 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Did i imgaine it or did i hear Sinister Pete's voice on Animated Ireland on N2 tonight in some sort of anti-war european union commentary short film? It certainly sounded like him...

I need answers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

I asked Sinister Pete if he was involved in animation, but he refused to be drawn . . . . .

:):)

Merry Christmas All!

Steve Conway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

It sure was. The grape vine whispered that Pete actually works for Net 2. That's his day job, his bread and butter. As to what he does? I hear there's a lot of puppetry involved. shhhh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

interesting!
    i wonder if pete will post and reveal his true I.D. i really can't see it happening...
    come on pete don't leave us in the dark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I ****ing knew my Spidey senses had not failed me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Muppet Monarchy

Y'know 'Digby Chix' ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well.... i do know that tom e brown is accually neil Austen (don't know how it's spelt) i also happen to know where he works!
    i have no info on the other dj's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

lets not play that game of outing phantom dj's real names...

...it'll end in tears...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    well.... i do know that tom e brown is accually neil Austen (don't know how it's spelt) i also happen to know where he works!
    i have no info on the other dj's

Don't you mean steve austin. Imagine having your own sound effects!

Advertisement