Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vices

Options
  • 24-12-2002 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

a man was sent to hell
    and he was asked a series of questions by the devil
    "1. do you drink?" asked mr satan. "why yes i love a god booze-up" "excellent, mondays will suit you" said satan, "and do you take drugs?" "well, if you must know, yes" said the man, "i do experimet a wee bit." "good, thats tuesdays covered." "do you smoke?" asked the devil. "yes, i have about 10 packs a day." 2well thats fine, on wednesdays all we do is smoke smoke smoke." "and on thursdays, do you gamble at all?" asked beelzebub "the odd time i have a flutter. "thursdays is gambling days" replies the devil. "hey this place aint so bad", says the man. "what else is there here?" "well," the devil askes, "are you, by any chance, gay?" "NO I AM NOT!" shouts the guy, outraged. "o, well," says the devil, "in that case, you're really gonna hate fridays....."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

*cough**cough*

actually not to bad conor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

:D never really liked fridays now i know why

Advertisement