Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars MMPOG?

Options
  • 04-04-2000 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

I read something somewhere.. I can't remember exactly where... that there's a new Star Wars MMPOG(Massive Multiplayer Online Game) in developement due out next year...

Anyone got any information on it? I had a look about and couldnt find any.

Kegs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's a roleplaying game, so post on the roleplaying board (go on I dare ya. tongue.gif anyway we need the posts).

There is already a post about it there, look back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Does this mean I have to post on the Roleplaying board to talk about Dark Sector, or Phantasy Star Online? They don't have orcs, +3 Runes of Lameness, Geebag The Dwarf or Deedilt the Elf in them... no smiting thee with mine +5 Sword of Beasting enhanced with a -3 Spell of Great Boringness, either... But they're MMORPGs nonetheless... Dark Sector is a UT-based MMORPG, and Phantasy Star Online is a DreamCast MMORPG based on the Phantasy Star series of console-stylee RPGs... I can't wait for either of them. Yummeh.

As for the Star Wars one... Ugh, sorry, I love Star Wars but the sheer number of rabid spotty fanboys prancing about as Princess Leia in her dancer gear from Return of The Jedi will be too much for my fragile little mind to bear. smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

--
    [EED]Shinji -=*=- shinji@electricdeath.com
    Site Editor, http://www.utsystem.co.uk

Advertisement