Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Gig in the Lympia lasnite

Options
  • 24-12-2002 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Was at the big gig in the Lympia lasnite...man it so rocked. Was anyone else at it ?
    So many great bands from past and present, well worth the 35 yo-yo's entrance fee.
    And Bertie Ahern's version of Liam Lynch's "United States of Whatever"...pure class.

happy christmas everybody

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Little Wing

Yeah I was there, Really enjoyed it,
    Sundogs "Rockin' Robin" was excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

My fat sister is a big hothouse flowers and Ger fish fan (why in gods name?), as she works in I.T. she's fukin loaded and got all the family tickets to go, 'oh thanks linda, it's really going to be such fukin fun, I'm so pleased you want me to come too) F UCK!

WO BE TIDE, dragged there by moral family fukn christmas ethics, in a stinker of a mood, who comes on stage when we walk in the door but TURN with their new bass player and then BLOTOOTH with a new guitarist am I the only Turn and Blotooth fan to witness this??!!. In-between Turn and Blotooth who come on but the fukin rev's playing their new material (at least I pesumed it was new, because I did'nt puke) The rest is history. What a great night. Steve Wall brought the house down. The Devlins all looked the spittin image of the hothouse flowers, and even they were'nt so bad in the end.

Fair play to my fat sister. I realised I love her even though she eats too much and sits on her fat ass earning thousands for pushing buttons and listening to Today FM. Christmas is full of suprises.

Happy fukin Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

who is the new bass player with Turn? I have a bet on with a friend of mine..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Looks like the bass player from skindive, infact he definitley was. An oriental guy. I think he's very Irish despite appearances. Can't help thinkin 'smashin pumpkins'. very cool on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 keith_m

Alan Lee I think his name is..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Its right Alan is there new bass player and its good to see he fits in perfectly. I'm glad to see that another brilliant Irish band are not calling it a day. They were great at this gig as was the whole night. Even Bono & Edge turned up.

Advertisement