Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADF opus reader Amiga disks

• 24-12-2002 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

For Reading you Amiga ADF file works very well
    enjoy its free

http://adfopus.sourceforge.net/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeha i dream of a day when i can play all my old amiga disks on my pc. Is that what this does rambo? or even convert them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by spooky donkey
    Yeha i dream of a day when i can play all my old amiga disks on my pc. Is that what this does rambo? or even convert them?

Nope afraid not. It's a file manager mainly but can be used to access Amiga hard drive also AFAIK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I heard that there was a way to copy amiga floppies if you have two floppy drives...is this true?

Is thereany way to get PCs to read amiga floppies, like the STPI mode for CDRom drives (ie bypasses Windows), cos afaik the amiga just usedthe blocks in a differnet way to the PC, surely there's a way to "RAW" read them?

Advertisement