Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to all from EircomTribunal and a Christmas tale

Options
  • 24-12-2002 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Our thanks go to all on boards for your help, support, information and company.

While todays ComReg FRIACO-statement is welcome news – a mere 2 years behind date – we are convinced that further vigilance and pressure from all of us is required to make the necessary progress.

You are invited to our Christmas story,

and to a look back in time: How it all began

There's also the letter we've sent to Dermot Ahern: Beware of pull-push mugging!dermot_beware.jpg

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

ROFL. Once again.....If I had a hat, I would take it off for you.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and keep up the excellent work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

I agree. Great work mate and same to you n yours :)

OHP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

i just saw the flash movie on the site, utter class ^_^

Btw, Merry Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Peter, I wish I had your drive and commitment! Is that a DAC in the rat "breakfree" flash? Me not techie...just read that letter to Dermot Ahern, fantastic stuff.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I wanna know where ET get their ideas, I mean that Christmas Story is just brilliant :]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by mike65
    Is that a DAC in the rat "breakfree" flash?

Yep, it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Still as big a fan as I ever was - thanks for taking up the guerilla fight and making me laugh (and cry) too in the process.

Advertisement