Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas All

Options
  • 25-12-2002 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

I'd just like to wish all the regulars here a very Happy Christmas.

I'd especially like to Thank Bonkey(jc) who has made my work in modding here very easy (because he is normally more on the ball than I am) and to say "well done" to mod newbie swiss :)

Heres looking forward to a year of stimulating dicussion (providing Bush Jr. doesn't Nuke the world because a pretzel told him to :rolleyes:)

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by gandalf

Heres looking forward to a year of stimulating dicussion (providing Bush Jr. doesn't Nuke the world because a pretzel told him to :rolleyes:)

Gandalf.

Thats enough politics for today! :D

p.s Prof. Leibstrum will stop him with a diversion....

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Just wishing everbody a Happy & Peaceful Christmas.

I hope that it will be a peaceful 2003 both on this island & the world a large.

Happy Christmas Folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Amon

I'm new to these boards but still I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year and although Christmas was over around 1 hour and 40 mins at the time of writing this, I hope it was a gut-expandingly marvellous one for all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Happy new year guys, and a belated Xmas to y'all. Best wishes for the New Year etc.

Here's hoping my fellow americans wake the $%#@! up and don't give the boiled vegetable a second term. Or I'll have to tolerate more of this:

Bush: Ehehahahaheaheaha, Pro-fessor Lieeeebstrom!

Bush(singing): I can push the buuutt-on, I can push the buuutt-on

It's funny as hell, great entertainment- but boy is it embarassing to have to carry around the same passport (/shudder).

Feliz navidad, bonne annee, happy new year, great debating with you guys, looking forward to another year of it (assuming my liver survives this night).

Occy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Happy New Year every-one

Advertisement