Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOMM 3

Options
  • 12-04-2000 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Quite distressing really,

But i've found this game to be the most addicitive i have played in a long time.

I haven't be online playing UT for a good while now, purely because i get hooked playing this game.

I can't understand it, the graphics are nothing special, the sound is not special at all and the concept is a dumbed down version of C&C, Starcraft type games ... except the combat is less tactical.

Hopefully i'll finish it soon ... i'm startin to miss UT.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

yeah, I became totally addicted to homm 2. I really want to get homm3 but it doesn't seem to be available anymore in the shops. Can't seem to find any um "evaluation" versions either. ah well.

Advertisement