Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RESPECT To Steve Conway

Options
  • 25-12-2002 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Steve , i don't how your doing it , but weldone too you! You put on an excellent show today and it was great hearing you back on in the morning! hope people will donate money to a charity of their choice and may you eat ALOT of food tomorrow!!
    Welldone and Goodluck too you and the rest of Phantom. Happy Chirstmas! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I second that (e)motion. Conway rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Definitly. christmas would have been pure hell without phantom as some means of escape. thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Go Steve!!
    i'm very sorry to report that i couldn't listen but i heard from 2 respected people that the show was great
    so well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Conway deserves a meal fit for kings on this Stephens Day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Some respect is definately in order. 10 hours on the go! I was listening pretty much all day coz I had nothing better to do and really enjoyed the show.
    Thanks Steve!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

Gratitude to everyone for the kind words, but no thanks are needed really.

I was in on Christmas Day by choice, and stayed on by choice, amply repaid by the very excellent company I was enjoying in the form of texts and mails from you lot :)

Plus it was fun watching the pile of CDs that I had played get higher and higher - the Spike had a serious rival at one point!

I was saying to Pete Reed yesterday that compared to the only other 10-hour show I did, on another station, this was was a doodle. I've never been on a station where it is so easy and stress-free to do a show.

Thanks also for the people who supported/contributed with the fast. I kept my promise, and didn't so much a nibble a biscuit until well after midnight :o

Happy New Year

Advertisement