Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star trek: Armada

Options

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yeah, its not bad. Nothing new at all. Graphics are pretty cool. Major problem is there's **** all missions. 4 campaigns - federation, klingon, romulan & borg. There seems to be a mere 6 missions per campaign. Believe me, thats not much. You could finish the whole game in a day. mp could be good.
    Overalll, I get the impression it was rushed out the door. Oh, and its very very buggy. saves corrupted, random dumps to desktop. that sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Maxi i agree it's buggy but from the looks of it there will be campain disks being relesed soon ... I got it off a friend and the scond last level there are guys shooting @him but they are not on the game board .. and there is no way of getting to them.. my version works fine .. i've had no problems with it ..

BTW the game doesn't like TNT2 so again the Voodoo 3 wins !!!!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

got it anyway,
    Multiplayer is great, the single player missions could have been alot better though

Advertisement