Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Wing Alliance

Options
  • 16-04-2000 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

b4 I rush out and buy X-COM Alliance (when it's out) is it worth buying X-Wing Alliance?

I have X-Wing Vs Tie and frankly it wasn't a whole lot different to Tie Fighter. I don't want to shell out 30 quid for a game I already have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, get it. XWA is totally different. There's a much wider variety of ships to fly, and it has a great (but linear) storyline.

Check out http://www.lucasarts.com for more info.

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

yeah it a gg. Freespace 2 is better though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

You're damn right there Maxamillion, Freespace 2 is a much better game,X-W Allianceis a great single player game,but the multiplayer could have been better.

Where as in FS 2 its well balanced and it has as good a story as alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, the lucasarts space flight games are VERY laggy online - they're good if you're willing to haul a bunch of joysticks to a lan though smile.gif

Advertisement