Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here play TA?

Options
  • 16-04-2000 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I got TA for the mac (comes with Battle tactics and Core contigency).

Question is, how do you play online? I need to connect to someone else playing, but I don't know where to get a list of available games. frown.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

U need to get the latest patch and it should include "Boneyards" a system of finding ppl to play against, it does leagues and stuff as well, should be able to run it from in the game
    OR u can go to www.zone.com (the MSN Gaming Zone) and play against ppl there

Mills

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

You get a much better ping on boneyards tho

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It is the only RTS I enjoy playing. I'm rubbish at it, but it was such a laugh. Played quite a bit of it over a year ago with Eddie-Rocket (he had his lappy serialed into my PC). Really good laugh - one game we played lasted 5 hours and we just gave up!

I've not played it online - is it any good?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

That game was my first online gaming experience and it stole my soul. It is still an excellent RTS 3 years later.

Advertisement