Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas trivia-Sharon Osbourne

Options
  • 26-12-2002 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Having a festive arguement about Sharon Osbourne's dad. I'm sure I read somewhere that he used to manage Led Zeppelin, but I'm being disagreed with. He definitely managed a pretty wild rock band in the 70s, can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Pearl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

All I know is his name is Dan Arden & he was a pretty big cheese..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

Don arden.......I know he managed the small faces and Black Sabbath..... I don't think he had anything to do with Led Zep.... but had a reputation as a hard man, stories of his boys dangling people out of windows who tried to steal his acts, ect..... one of his ex cronies being ex wrestler Peter Grant who went on to manage the mighty Led Zep......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Don, Dan. Eh, same thing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

So bascially the dad was a cu.nt just like his daughter (... and grandchildren) then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Sharons Dad use to manage Black Sabbath and when Sabbath sacked Ozzy he sold Sharon Ozzy for $1 000 000 ,(ozzys contract)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Thanking you all, I feel so much better now.

Pearl (Trivia Queen)

Advertisement