Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 sms program..

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

That's because chance's are they have changed a few url's for some of the pages

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Webmonkey, have you made any updates to this program? :D
    Still like using it, I have 0 txt's left and your url don't seem to work.. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hi Lenny,

I havn't changed anything but I do know the reason for the site being down. The server is experiencing DoS attacks over the last 24 hours, It should be resolved soon enough hopefully. This downtime is really slowing me down on a project i doing :mad:

Quick reply I have to say!!!
    That bad news about the DoS, any reason someone's doing it to the server?
    Are you able to upload the page to another site? on my space or something?
    Cause its saturday night, no credit and its a killer tryin to organise things

Hi lenny, server seems ok again now if you wanna try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭coolio_64

DOES IT COST ANYTHING WHEN U SEND THE MESSAGES FROM THIS APPLICATION

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

no, it just another interface to use up yur o2 txt messages instead of having to go to o2. i would imagine if u go over the 250 u might start to get charged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭coolio_64

i see

I don't seem to be able to send any from your site web monkey and my txt's have expired :(

Hi Lenny,

hmm strange, I just tested it there now and i could send a text no bother. Perhaps its because your texts have expired that u can't send them. The months almost up now anywayz, so should reset to 250 messages again. Works fine here anywayz.

• Advertisement

yup, I have gone past the 250 limit..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18 Dagmar

Look like they changed their interface?

Back to the drawing board Webmonkey?

( BTW what did the person who invented the drawing board go back to when It broke?)

yeah o2 change all the time, i give up, i can't seem to get it to work with their system anymore. now I going through
    http://netsoc.tcd.ie/~mackers/o2sms.php

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

is there message characters limit on that o2sms.php gateway- like the 128 on o2 website?

Nope, neither have the 128 limit now. o2 took it, but reduced messages to 250/pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

I am having trouble sending texts from any of the web based sources. The http://netsoc.tcd.ie/~mackers/o2sms.php link aint working. Anyone know anything about this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Ok, this is a pretty old thread going back over a year or so and i have read through most of it but would like to know which URLs/programs are working now and which ones people are using?

:( no luck with o2's crazy site.....but i do have a vodafone one now

http://www.donaloconnor.net/sms

sorry o2 users, btw i still with o2 myself...wudn't leave it if i was paid. just pity can't get any texter with o2, tho o2's one itself is excellent now

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭askU

so whats the best these days .... none of the above work for me!

This thread is 5 years old!

Try this for desktop texting: http://cabbagetexter.com/index.php
    There's a few more in the mobile forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement