Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know this song?

Options
  • 26-12-2002 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

heard this song on phantom and am a bit stumped as to who it is, if anyone can help me out i'd be grateful.

it ends with the words "this conversation is over" sung á la thom yorke. only got snatches of lyrics:" ...if it doesn't feel right, go round again you perfectionist.."

great song. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Hi vk1,

That song is called 'the brown bear' and its from THE 66 ELECTRIC, which is me and my boys. Its from our EP 'I died in a movie' which you can get at Tower and Road records in Dublin.

for more info you can e-mail us at the66electric@hotpress.com

Thanks

Be well

Michael
    The 66 Electric

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 crashtestmonkey

Hey 66,
    Are you guys signed? If not, how do you go about submitting music to Phantom?
    And if you guys are signed, congrats, and keep it up! And if you're not signed, at least you guys are kicking ass and taking numbers and keep that up too.

www.untyde.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

No, signed we are not. We have released and funded the EP on Underfoot Records which was set up by us and a few musicians and people we know. It was quiet an expensive venture, we'll see if it pays off, exposure wise.

Re: submitting stuff to phantom, as far as i know we just gave the station a few of the EP promo CD's and they picked up on the 1st tune from it. Its been absolutely invaluable, i know that much.

Advertisement