Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Die another day

• 26-12-2002 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

just wonderin what people thought of the james bond film die another day.

I thought it was crap, "Saved by the bell"

ffs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Having once again seen no trailers, "behind-the-scenes" shows, or previews for the film, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It beat the arse off that under-achiever, "xXx" and showed it how secret agent movies are done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

I've always liked the bond movies - if you like the franchise then i reckon you'd like it - though there are some very dodgy looking effects in places - i thought i was playing 007 nightfire when he went snowboarding off that cliff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

There was a big thread about this a while ago, do a search, its 3 or so pages long (the thread).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

no harm in starting a new thread...
    i personally loved the film, prolly my fave james bond flick ever.
    it did have it's moments of utter ****tyness tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Ah, every few years now we have the Bond movie accompanied with the usual technology tie in's, massive press junket, specials on ITV and BBC about what an icon it is and how cool it was to be a Bond girl, and then a predicable snoozefest when anyone with the misfortune to go see 'Tomorrow's enough not to die with daylights and gold diamond day'.

Bore's the **** out of me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i liked it quite a bit and much better then xXx but then that wouldn't have been difficult would it?

I think brosnan makes a good bond and the cars where cool as usual however the crappy sexual inuendo (edit spelling) gets a bit trying at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

worst film I've seen this year and I'm a big fan of Bond movies :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Ah come on now I wasn't the worst Bond film ever, then again it wasn't the best. I enjoyed it spend most of my time laughing at most of the stuff going on in the film, like when he clothes lines that poor extra on the snow mobile, wtf did he come from!

Advertisement