Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips LX3000D

Options
  • 27-12-2002 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I just gont one yesterday in powercity!! My dad got one a few weeks back and its great.

I had a Philips dvd633 but brought it back as it paused on my Lord of the rings DVD. Also copied cd's like mp3 or vcd's would not work if burned over 10x but that i could live with, LOTR not working i could not... Anyway its a much better DVD system than the last one.

It has radio and some aux inputs so it can play sound from your TV and another input, like a computer for instance. The DTS speaker/sub pack is great. 200 watts and great sound.

I know there are newer ones out now with more power but they are a lot more expensive too.. also im not sure if they are as well made.... For instance when i got the 633 it was more expensive than its predecessor.. however the 623 had dual laser support and the 633 did not.. i think this made a difference.

Anyway i can suggest this one for a budget of €450 on a home cinema package. Also being Philips its just a remote hack for multi region

Advertisement