Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting PS2 to PC (monitor)

Options
  • 27-12-2002 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone knows if theres a device that enables you to connect your PS2 to a PC monitor?

Thanks in advance..

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Hey, about 2 months ago i bought a 17" lcd screen, but i wanted to play my ps2 on it, i looked for ages online and the only one i could find was this:

http://www.videogamecompany.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Cables_61.html

scroll down to the vga box adaptors, i have the universal one, so later on i can stick in other consoles and dvd players?

The picture quality is quite good if your a bit away from it, but up close its a bit mucky?

Very happy that i bought it though!!!
    works out at about 75euros delivered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭rabid

cheers rab,

will give it a shot.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Why would you want to? Its designed for a TV not a monitor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by Saruman
    Why would you want to? Its designed for a TV not a monitor

well i havent seen the ps2 in action on a monitor but i played a dreamcast on a 21" monitor and it was sweeeeeeet, nice and crisp and no blurring at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

www.lik-sang.com

sell these boxes for hooking any type of console to tv!

• Advertisement
Advertisement