Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grinds?

• 11-12-2002 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

is there any place besides the paper or the notice board in superquinn where i can find a grind?

cheers

ferdi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Check out those grind school type places they give notes n stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

what subject??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

the institute does them on a saturday as my mate goes to them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

you should try the christmas revision course in the institute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well if yer around dublin i'll give ye a grind on maths/applied maths/physics/chemistry...college students need o so much cash to finance our drink'n life styles............................

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 da_lyons_masta

i,v gone 2 grinds in da institute of education there crap im lookin 4 grinds 1 to 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

one of the subjects youre looking for grinds in is english i take it?

the institute normal weekday school thing is great - i recommend it to anyone for 5th / 6th year...cant comment on the grinds though :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

i went to a private school also(bruce limerick) for 6th year and i must say i agree with richard there they are very good, treat you like an adult and would rather get on with the job of helping you to do well rather and bitch at a class n give mountains of useless ****e to do.(my school before hand btw is one of the best public schools in the country, so its not a case of just moving from a terrible school)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Does anybody know where you can get grinds in german for the leaving cert in the Donabate \swords area?

I havent done German since forth year but need a language for college so i plan on doing pass and now need grinds.

any possible help would be appreciated

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Anyone know where you can do (pass) German grinds
    i havent done german in 2years but need it 4college

p.s i do bus org and English in the institute on a friday
    the English is brilliant while the bus org isn't as good but you get class notes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

ah crap
    i must be the only one not taking grinds, and not studying yet
    .... oh well :)

Originally posted by Serialkiller
    well if yer around dublin i'll give ye a grind on maths/applied maths/physics/chemistry...college students need o so much cash to finance our drink'n life styles............................

Hmm applied maths is very tempting since im useless at it and I need at least a b1 in it. Where abouts are ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Im doing Maths and English in the institute and they are the best thing I've ever done, Im also going to take up french in there as the teacher is particuarly good.

The applied maths guy is Aiden Rowntree, whos an ok teacher but I have a specific dislike for him because his stupid maths books :) Luckily I have Jimmy Brown for my maths grinds and hes just amazing, he bought me up to a high A low B standerd just like that.

The French teachers are really good and are really enthusiastic.

Thats all I know im afraid but ive done grinds in both in the institute, ashfield, and one on one, and I must say that the institute are the best by far.

Do as many grinds as you can afford is my advice, just keep piling them on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

who does french grinds in the institute dave? Its not a little orange(ish) looking french woman called carole is it? I have her for normal class :)

Advertisement