Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones

• 28-12-2002 2:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Ok,
    I have a headphones input in my amp but the socket is way to big for my normal headphones . So is there anyway to buy an adapter to make it bigger? Or do i gota buy new headphones

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Yer, there adapters out there, i got one a few weeks back with a 'really' crappy pair of headphones i got, sony afaik.

Im sure music/electronic shops would stock them.... have a look around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

any idea what i should ask for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

A head phone to 1/4 inch Jack convertor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

i saw them in currys in blanch for about 3 europounds in that jvc range of cables and connecters and thingies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ye what giblet said.

very easy to buy in a techy hardware store like Peats or the place near Peats (in Dublin) tbh they should only cost about one Euro or two euro. I have loads. I can send you one via snail mail if you wish.

PM me if you want one, I may not read this thread soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement