Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey peeps, help me out...

Options
  • 28-12-2002 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

It's 2 am in the states and I'm a little drizzy right now. I only ask one ting, ting and ting...check out my bands website. I'm dying to find out what people over seas think of our music. It's a moral imperative.:D So, if you have one free moment, go to the website www.untyde.com and listen to music, and please, please, please, critique us on our guest book. We want to get better. Period. We want to write music that stays in your minds because it is so passionate. Maybe we don't let go enough, or maybe we try too hard. We can't see that from first person perspective. But I think that people who are over seas, and have never heard of us, will give us a down to earth, realistic, and true appraisel.
    Thanks for your time.
    Jimmiek
    www.untyde.com

Advertisement