Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dance Craze....!!!!!!

Options
  • 28-12-2002 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

SO, we alls f'd up over here at my house, and we's sitting in pneumatic chairs. All of a sudden, we found a new, let me say it again, NEW DANCE CRAZE!!!!!!!!
    It's called the Shanoopy!
    First, you turn on some rhytmic music, such as Sasha & Digweed...
    Then, you get into your bosses nice office chair!
    Make sure that the piston is full of air. You will know this is true, when your feet no longer touch the ground.
    Next, and very important....FIND THE GROOOOOOVE!!!!!!
    With your ass glued to the seat, find new and different ways to shake that booty (boogy woogy woooooogy!!!!!!!) in the chair!!
    Let your body follow your ass....and soooon....
    You will see, with enough practice, you will one day be the envy of all the kids on the block.

P.S. Lateral movements add to the overall "Bad Ass city" (haha) of the dance!!!
    Jimmiek
    www.untyde.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 crashtestmonkey

Imagine how easy it would be to meet people of the opposite sex at club...."Orifice Exxx-Sex-arires"
    "My, your chair seems so light and durable!"
    "Why yes, I just bought it at Office depot, on sale...only $225"
    "Well, well, it seems like you can take care of your self, moneywise....but what about in the bedroom department!"
    "OOOOOHHH, You Naughty boy!!!!
    *Spank*
    *Whip*
    *Oooh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Lol! There are "special" places for people like you ya know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

don't forget that there are also "not so special" places people like you can be put....
    you should look around.

Advertisement