Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebola virus released in the Sims

Options
  • 27-04-2000 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

This is just too funny.

Turns out one of the objects you can download for the sims (Hamster cage) contains a virus which kills off all the sims, all it needs is to infect one sim by them getting bitten. smile.gif

27sims.2.jpg

(changed the link so you don't have to log in)

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 27-04-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Cool.
    It might just be worth buying that game now, just so I can kill the little cun+s. smile.gif

27sims.3.jpg

How about being able to mock and intimidate them? hehehe, look at them cry smile.gif

[KBT][-PEL-]DEAD-D3M0N-SANTA

the grotto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 [DT]{DW}Jag

i was thinking of getting the sims is it worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

I like it smile.gif

If you've played games like theme park/hospital and you like them, then this is good. If you don't, then this isn't smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I played it.

First sim died when the cooker caught fire and he just stood there going "!!!". dam fool.

Second group was two women who think were kicking with the other foot as one would get really annoyed when the locals showed up and the wife was chatting to one of the sims. Plus neither of them would have an affair with the neighbours hubby (couldn't even force a group session).

Of course they didn't love each other enough to sleep in the same bed, some tantrum kicking there. So one got the sofa and the other got the bed.

I gave up when the person who got the bed wouldn't wake up to go to work and got fired, the other one was hopping up and down wanting to pee while being only 2 steps away from the toilet and a thief walks in and steals thier TV and walks out right in front of her. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hobbes, was that the American edition???

smile.gif

• Advertisement

Is there a difference?

thesims-04.jpg

Something Awful goes Sims training

Yeh, I just bought it today.
    My first simms:
    The kids all got sent off to military school, the wife left...
    And now the toilet is all clogged up with sh!te so the father has nowhere to pee...
    Then he just ends up wetting himself and collapsing from lack of sleep.
    Great fun.

I'm downloading that MP3 Jukebox for the simms, should be cool.

Nah, hasn't happened yet...
    But that DukeBox wasn't what I thought it was, seems it's just some cr@ppy mp3 proggie that looks like a screenshot from the Sims.
    The naked patch was mildly amusing though.

Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    I'm downloading that MP3 Jukebox for the simms, should be cool.

I hear that has a trojan too. Metallica come around and smash your teeth in.

Advertisement