Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Nightbus

Options
  • 28-12-2002 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed Bus Eireann are running a nightlink type service? There's one from Dublin to some place in Kildare, and also one to Drogheda on Friday and Saturday nights at 12.30 1.30 and 3.30 I think it's about €9 for a ticket to Drogheda which is pretty good! It's running again on Jan 3,4,10,11 and hopefully if it gets enough support it'll become permanent!

I think it's a great idea considering I used to get the niteline to Balbriggan and then a taxi home to Drogheda which costs >25 quid in all :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Yeah it would be nice if they continued it, they're running ones to Navan/Kells as well which may come in handy for me the odd time.

It might make moving home from de shmoke a bit more palatable also.

Advertisement