Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Namo webeditor 5

Options
  • 28-12-2002 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

could anyone give me a link to somewhere, were i could get a crack for namo webedior 5 because everywhere ive tried it hasnt worked yet!

P.s.* im not really going to d/l the crack because that would be illegal and wrong and totally against my morals!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

jebus man if your gonna look for a crack for a website program at least look for a good one like DW MX.

I've a cracked version (and no I wont be posting the URL of the Holy Grail of cracks that is the Studio MX crack) of that since I couldn't afford it. However, my financial situation is quite good now so I'll be heading out to buy it within the next week to clear my consience.

Advertisement