Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games would you like to see POG review?

Options
  • 27-04-2000 2:21am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We want to review up and coming games, anyone got any preferences for games they'd like to see the skinny on in the near future?

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

hmmmmmm, Shogun: Total war, not supposed to be our for a month or 2 though

Mills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Ill get a preview done of Team Fortress 2 soon Dev, or do you/we do previews?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Try to include some console stuff if possible (being a DreamCast owner and having no PC in Dublin - yet). If I spot something interesting, I'll certainly send it in.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Dakitana and tribes 2
    and lots of non fps games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Chelsea Vs Villa in the final.

G'wan the blues etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

there are alot of online games out there, plenty running in beta atm, it wuold be nice to see reviews of those, so we'd know if they were worth the big downloads normally involved. i rarely play single player games anymore, apart from the odd strategy game and those tend to be single player until i get a feel for them, and then its off to the net i go for real opposition.

i can't understand why anyone would want a game of "Red Ninja KickTekken 7" with games as immersive as Counter-Strike & Allegiance out there.

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com
    http://www.playerofgames.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Grand Prix 3!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Soldier Of Fortune , The new Need For Speed game whatever its called , Evolva , Allegiance , Star Wars Force Commander , BlackJack;Hookers;Booze part III. Anyone of those is a soon-to-be-released game to review. ...Hang on...what the **** is POG?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

http://www.playerofgames.com

Its DeVore's new baby smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well I hear there's work on the Windows 2000 3lit3 |-|@&gt;<0r version of Glminesweeper.

New features may include.
    Optimized support for up to 32 processors
    Teamfortress support (about time :/)
    NgUniverse Stats
    T&A buffering
    Enhanced X-box compatibilty
    Remote server client cluster admin
    Support for new controllers including the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback A-NL Probe
    4 Custom skins (I hear the cheese one is great!)
    Compressed Flux Capacitor rotoscopic dithering.
    Novell 3.12 migration utility.

Should hopefully be released soon on the underground. Go to #Windows2000 on Ubernet for more details. (Quickly! before this post gets deleted!!!!!1)

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

[This message has been edited by amp (edited 03-05-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

review some consoles, that pig on channel4 was right: nobody EVER reviews the consoles. And i mean looks, perheprials, memory storage, dvd(or lack thereof), joypad design and so forth

"Piss on a Chicken."
    dot

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

4 Skin Durch Technic eh amp?

Damn now when I'm sober I'll have to delete my own post frown.gif

Damn You All To Hell!!!

DeV.

Brilliant Dev, just brilliant.

amp - cursing himself (but remembering to use @ and 5 wink.gif) for not thinking of that one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Well i have a PS, N64, DC and PC if thats any help to yis.

Qbes
    yes yes i am a console fan

That's cos consoles suck a$s. The games are more expensive and in a years time it's worthless cos you can't upgrade them.

Personally I can't wait for the X-box. oooooh a low spec PC in a black box with a
    H@><ored version of windows. YES PLEASE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

championship manager for its raw graphics power!

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Dev, review Soldier of Fortune, and get me a CD Key while you're at it. I em, lost mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Review some of the latest rips, f***ing annoying when you download a game ( being a lazy ******* and forgetting to read reviews and going on what some ripp0r is saying ) and you find out after 2 days of constant downloading , that its toss ( soldier of fortune )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

zero all ya gotta go to phone up eb and speak to a woman to get a cd key for SoF, when I bought q3a it didn't have a cd key so I rung up eb and she opened up a new box and got me a cd key and sent the box back to activsion. oops soz for going o.t , review "devil inside"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Hmmm games for review,

Tachyon the fringe
    rally masters
    shogun : Total War
    earth 2141
    star trek: elite forces ( rumored to be out this month )
    Evolva(which i think is good)
    Lemings 3d

I think thats it......

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com
    www.nethousecafes.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement