Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Highlight Of The Summer

Options
  • 10-05-2000 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

E3. It seems to have been pretty hyped this year. As for favourite game , mine would have to be Perfect Dark. That game is the reason I bought my Nintendo. I lost count of all the weapons in the game and ...*joy*... akimbo pistols!
    No more riding the rides at the fun park until I get sick on my best friend. This summer Perfect Dark 0wnz me! Released early June for you lucky few that have a Nintendo 64. What are you cats bored enough to read this post going to be looking forward to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Team fortress 2? smile.gif
    Bah suppose it'll not be out though *sigh*

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

thought pd was out june 30th
    i will be out of the country then but as soon as i get back i will be locked in my room for the rest of the summer (in a non-sexual way) smile.gif

"Piss on a Chicken."
    dot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Perfect dark , hhahahh i remember thinking that would be a cool game , ..... three years ago when they're started hyping it.
    And nintendo were whacking on about how it was a shoe in for game of the show , but of course konami have turned up with a movie of metal gear solid 2 : sons of liberty and thats pretty much it for nintendo and their piece of black plastic.
    Btw , if anyone wants one , i'm selling mine , at the helluva cheap price of 80 quid with 5 games so i can get ridge racer V.

Ahhhhhhhh perfect dark , ahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

The show of E3 is Metal Gear Solid: Sons Of Liberty like Bugs said. We actually have some reporters there and Nintendo haven't done very much if you look at www.game-ireland.com in tonight's E3 report-filled update. Other news includes a definite European launch date for the PS2 and Sega's new online gaming service.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

GP3. Accept no substitute..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Yes, I agree with Slosh. I just hope that it lives up to the high standards of the first 2. I won't even look at an F1 game by any other software house!

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Is that the GP game that they couldnt get working at the show , dunno if thats the one but i thought it was funny anyway smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

selling n64 to buy RRV thats pointless AND stoopid (no offence) smile.gif

RRV blows btw

dot
    also
    Mapfinger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I am getting a job this Summer so I may afford the following : Zombie Revenge on Dreamcast , Vampire : The Masquerade : Redemption on PC , Perfect Dark (which deserves the insane amout of hype its gotten) on Nintendo64 and Resident Evil : Code Veronica on Dreamcast. The first one got mixed reviews but the last three I have heard only good things about. Most of the goodd games that were meant to be released this year are going to come out in 2001 but those are all definates for the Summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement