Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top 30 of 2002??

Options
  • 29-12-2002 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone have the complete list of the top thirty songs of 2002 as selected by phantom listeners?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Will get the full 30 up later on in the week but for now, heres the top 10!

1 Queens Of The Stone Age: "No one knows"
    2. The Frames "Headlong" *
    3. Foo Fighters "All my life"
    4. Flaming lips "Do you realise"
    5. Coldplay "The Scientist"
    6. Damien Rice "The Blowers Daughter" *
    7. Mundy "July" *
    8. Turn "Another Year Over" *
    9. Turn "Summer Song" *
    10. Nirvana "You know you're right"
    * Denotes an Irish artist.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

is that top 30 singles?

because no one knows aint the best song on that album

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

In your opinion. Anyway, I';m in Kilenny and cant get Phantom FM in de sticks. And Since I'm on a crappy 56 modem it doesnt stream very well either, but I listened to it the other night, and was quite impressed.

On a different note..... did anyone here the Today FM list of top songs..... "A Little Less conversation" at number one, some one should get smacked for that.

Anyway I wish I good listen to Phantom, any plans to get a bigger transmitter or blag your way into using someone elses so the rest of the country can enjoy??

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

No One Knows, All My Life, The Blowers Daughter, July.. luvvlyjubbly.

Haven't been listening to Phantom much lately due to excessive inebriation but only 1 week to go till I'm listening to it 8 hours a day again.

Can't wait to go back to school.. even if there are a few heartless, uptight b@stards there. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I bought 'The blowers Daughter' in September 2001. Go figure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi

The Festive Top 30 is made up of favourite songs as voted by Phantom FM listeners. The song had to be released during 2002 on any format - album , track, single (a or b side), EP, demo ... anything as long as it has "2002" on it! It did not have to be released as a single to qualify.

The Blowers Daughter may have been released as a single in Sept '01 but was also featured on the album 'O' which was released in '02. Therefore it qualifies!

The full Top 30 will be published shortly. Apologies for the delay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Well i'm glad thats all cleared up. Still a great tune though.

'And so it is...'

Advertisement