Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocket PC + MMC cards?

• 29-12-2002 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I have a Pocket PC and a MMC card that worked fine for the last two years. However after doing a reset of the machine it can no longer see the MMC card. Used to be that after inserting and removing it a few times it would eventually see the card, but not this time. Anyone any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

have you done some basic troubleshooting? Like try the card in another device or another card in the PDA?
    If you know no one with another mmc device, try going into dixons and ask to look at one of their MMC pda's (if they have one) then stick your card in.. see if it works!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

No I don't know anyone else who has one. I'll try going into a shop like you suggest.

Advertisement