Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Posies - "Frosting on the beater" 9.99 in tower records

Options
  • 29-12-2002 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

truly great album

never heard the posies on phantom.
    Actualyl the foo fighters rip them off an awful lot.

anyway really cheap album and really good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Anyone who's a fan of jangly guitar pop {TIZ A GOOD THING BELIEVE ME!!!} go out and buy this, two of the posie lads play with rem and big star so that will give you an idea of what its like, amazing harmonies aswell and what a price.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Frosting on the beater is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!

I'd definitely recommend it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

yeah excellent album... i found it a bit hard to come by in the shops though, so thats pretty cool news...

galaxie 500s 3 albums seem to be cropping up mid-priced lately as well for those interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

where did you see the galaxie 500 stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ive noticed them in a few HMV stores... altho picked them up myself a few months ago in the grafton st one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

thanks

galaxie are such an underrated band.

REM's album murmur was there fora tenner too, along with some velvet underground stuff

oh yeah Nick Drakes Five leaves lost is only 7.99

anyway day day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

*in french accent*

'I Guarantee!!!!'

Advertisement