Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail

Options
  • 30-12-2002 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

I have just had my account locked my hotmail, or so it seems at the mo.

I sent off a load of emails for xmas on xmas eve and saint pat's day it was locked.

Has anyone had any experiance with this sort of thing with hotmail? do they make co<k-ups like this?

anyone got any input?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Yeah if you dont use your account it will deactivate after 60 or 30 ???????? days I think

You should be able to get back into it but you will lose all your emails

Get an Eircom or IOL address they stay forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

did u read the post???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

You might want to explain your self a bit better
    I sent off a load of emails for xmas on xmas eve and saint pat's day it was locked

Wasnt st paddys day not in march.

What has this got to do with web design anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

lmao!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Snowball
    I have just had my account locked my hotmail, or so it seems at the mo.

I sent off a load of emails for xmas on xmas eve and saint pat's day it was locked.

So you didn't once log into hotmail in over three months? The account was locked, they do this with everyone if they don't log in in a 60 day period. If you READ the notice on the page you got when you logged into hotmail you'd have seen this already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

soz, saint stevens day...

Advertisement