Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So much for Planetarion.

Options
  • 27-05-2000 1:34pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

woke up this morning. hungover. ...to find

Metals: -194558 Crystals: -23687 Eonium: 16300 Score: 49530
    Mailbox News 27/05/2000 14:30 CET

like, wtf? seriously, wtf? I mean it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It's been like that all night.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yup, me too frown.gif

Will take 100 hours for me to return to 0 frown.gif
    Someone somewhere had better fix this mad.gif

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Do not get me started on ****ing planetarion. Took me three days to get registered and now when ever I try to get in , my pass is not accpeted. I know it is case sensitive aswell. Then , when I eventually got in , the only two active members of my galaxy , decided they wanted to eviscerate my puny planet and steal all my stuff.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

its happened a few times this, you may well wake up tomorrow with more metals that u had before the problem, as they just set everyone to 200M 100C the last time instead of rolling it all back. i don't mind even if they set everyone to 0M 0C, i just wanna be able to ATTACK MA ENEMY, dammit i was planning to crush 1 guy to dust today, so disappointing ! smile.gif

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

It took me 3 days to realise that my email address: also@iol.ie wasn't acceptable as it had too few letters. That may have been your problem.

Do I have to alert anyone as to my problem or will it fix itself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well my metal score has been debted twice so far , so its not just going to be a matter of waiting to get back to 0 , more like a matter of fixing the bug.

It's about a society in freefall....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement