Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best RAW moment?

• 30-12-2002 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

I voted for Dx invading WcW. Probably a complete set up but twas funneh all the same.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

Probably that little WWE trademark at the END of Raw lately:D but seriously. Probably when Austin came out in the beer truck, it was just funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I am such a mark for Jericho’s debut, interrupting The Rock. I have it in full, including the build-up to it from previous Raw’s on his “Break Down the Walls” video. Great debut. Angle in the milk-truck was pretty sweet too!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I am such a mark for Jericho’s debut, interrupting The Rock. I have it in full, including the build-up to it from previous Raw’s on his “Break Down the Walls” video. Great debut. Angle in the milk-truck was pretty sweet too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Prundic

Undertaker returning a while before WM14 to announce he would fight Kane.Also I would like to see the sacrifice of Steve Austin on the RAW before Rock Bottom IYH 98' included.That was class.These are just my own personal favourites.As you may have guessed,I am an Undertaker fan:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mick foley winning wwf belt
    or when rock had this is your life .. V funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Austin in the beer drunk a classic,cant wait until he's back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 kenner

Foley-Funk match. Brilliant.
    Austin Beer Truck.
    Foley wins the title.
    Radicals debut. - Prob my fav. Marked out like a little bitch for the headbutt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Steve Austin beating Bret Hart in the back of the ambulance, hiliarious and brilliant!

Advertisement