Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detonator 4x.xx Problems

• 30-12-2002 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

I have tried to install the 40 series nvidia detonators on my gf2mx and gf4mx, but when i try go into the graphics card settings where anit-aliasing and the like are, i get this...

<carp, cant get into the boards members page, its in the link at the bottom now>

Im using XP Pro, and have used about four different drivers, all from the 40 series.
    I think its from that animated green thing in the new drivers, when u go into the graphics card settings.

I know a few more people that are having the same problem, but they cant fix theirs either.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

thanks to the lads at www.techseekers.net , got a quick response :D

heres the link for people who get the same problem.
    techseekers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

assgroove.jpg

You're immortalised now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I had same issue you need detontator destroyer from www.3dguru.com and remvoe the old DLL from 3x dets then it will work fine.

kdjac

Advertisement