Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCD Menu Creation

• 31-12-2002 3:53pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I like putting my home movies on VCD, can anyone recommend a menu creation program for use on a VCD. At the moment I just create the menus with nero but it has limited menu capabilities.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I think the limited menu capabilities are down to the VCD format itself rather than Nero. They aren't really menus at all because you can't select anything from them. All Nero does it thumbnail the first 99 pictures and creates new pictures from them and puts them at the start of your compilation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

create a mini-dvd and you have
    access to full interactive windows

mini-dvd
    is mpeg2 video on cd-r

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

can you use mini-dvd on a standalone dvd player, if so do you know of any programs that I could use?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by GUI_XP
    create a mini-dvd and you have
    access to full interactive windows

mini-dvd
    is mpeg2 video on cd-r

is that not SVCD?

• Advertisement
Advertisement