Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Turn Tonight ***

Options
  • 31-12-2002 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Don't forget:
    New Year's (poxy f*cking) Eve...
    Temple Bar Music Centre

TURN
    with SACK and THE VOYEURS
    followed by Phantom DJs...

Doors 7.30pm, adm €30

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Was a pretty good night.. (from what i can vaguely remember), only seen one song from Sack, but Turn were excellent, place didn't really seem that packed though at all, took ages to fill up.

Ken.. just out of bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i was working damien rice
    it looked good

what was with the woman on sage singing funny songs? who was that? i only got a glimpse of red dress...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Well it sounds more eventful than my evening.... although I did rather enjoy watching Rapture Queen falling off my armchair ..... several times....And you Turn people may have had some good tunes but i had Schnapps and the Ketchup Song.... oh dear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

Yeah,the woman at Damien Rice was really scary. Sort of like a pantomime singer crossed with a hooker. Who was she? She kept leering at my table

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

that woman idd indeed frighten the crap out of me

the best thing about the night was one of the guys from six got chased a bit coz he was lugging outside drink around and noone recognised him hee hee

does that make sense?

• Advertisement
Advertisement