Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Call on last month's PC Gamer cover disc

Options
  • 30-05-2000 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

If you have last month's PCG, make sure you check out the demo of the bartender-sim Last Call on the cover disc smile.gif

Cool little puzzle game, demo is first level only, but I've been playing it for hours - just ordered the full thing from the makers for 26 bucks smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Hmm Bar Game, is it anything like Tapper ? That was a deadly game, music was cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Complicated version of Tapper I spose, gotta mix drinks and serve em up in a time limit - gets shorter each lev (only 1 lev in the demo tho).

Good test of the mind tho - I will learn the ingredients of an Alabama Slammer off by heart if it kills me smile.gif

Advertisement