Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's to a totally Clive New Year!

Options
  • 01-01-2003 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Huzzah!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

yes. Merriement to be has for alll!! YARSH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Happy New Year and hope your next year is just as angst filled as the last :D

BTW, Aren't New Years and your Birthday teh most overrated days ever, the only day that deserves hype is Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

The year is fresh and ripe with opportunities... so that'll have to be fixed soon...

Have a good one. Or a bad one. Whatever suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

that picture is ALMOST as cool as my picture. of santy. and me. and two other people but they're irrelevant.

(i'm in the middle straddling santy's leg)

:D happy new years!!!!!!!!!!

Your picture is failing.

What is it about you and failure?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Granted, your picture is maddingly frustrating, damn you, but mine... has beer and Y-fronts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

*laughs hysterically at mr.pants*

and purplepolkadot,yours wont frickin load!!grrr

ha sickenened

i knew if i mentioned i was straddling santy's leg i'd win. again.

it probably won't load cos it's huge my scanner and i had a little disagreement. the bastard. 'snot that good anyhoos. there's a better one but someone else has it. and won't give it to me. the bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

well, pics or no, happy new year to everyone.
    a whole other year filled with opportunities to screw up or avoid altogether.
    hmm.
    i can't think of anything prophetic or wise to say, so just pretend i did. :D
    new year was never my favorite holiday...on normal nights 12 is early, but on new years it just never seems to come....and once it does its fun for about five minutes and then loses its charm.

sh't yer trap whipperschnapper, I schpent New Years at thish very monitor. I have no friends:( *

By that, I mean yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

You and me both. Let's be depressed together! *swings jug with XXX written on the side*

aww poor garog. i'll be your friend :D
    then next new years you can go discoing with lisa :D
    god i'm so much fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Mystic Fibrosis
    sh't yer trap whipperschnapper, I schpent New Years at thish very monitor. I have no friends:( *

Me extends middle finger at garog.

i invited you to my house for new years and you turned it don, so don't go bitching about ****e like that.

Good call neil.

Was bout to say the same thing but you beat me to it.

I was taking the piss, cockmonger :P

Advertisement