Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

News

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Why don't you just set up a news letter for those who want it . Personally , i'm happier to float about a few sites *vintagegaming, retrogames, ps2.ign.com* before i'll even come to the boards and i kinda prefer when it tells me that theres new messages that its actually a message rather than some news.
    Its being king of the pedantic *******s , but i don't really want news from Q or anywhere else , i can find what i want myself, i just think that the ppl who might want these news tit-bits might be better off with a mailed newsletter.

S'up to yourselves, i can live with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, its nothing to do with me bugs, but you could just not bother reading it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

Wouldn't an email mailing list for the news be better? It seems a bit unfair to playerofgames and irishplayer is one site gets preference.

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

IMO new posts should invite peoples comments, or announce events that people care about.
    This just seems like shameless plugging.
    You know you can buy an add on the front page of boards.ie and save yourself the bother of posting at all.

C O M E - L O O K - A T - M Y - S I T E

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 01-06-2000).]

Advertisement