Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Wondering...

Options
  • 04-06-2000 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

How much do you guys think I would get for this :

Dreamcast Console,
    2 Pads + 1 gun peripheral,
    4 games,
    33.6k modem,
    Visual Memory Unit.
    All excellent condition. Original box , manuals and internet access CD included

I am thinking £330 but I thought I would seek the professional opinions smile.gif Any thoughts?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

[This message has been edited by ThunderingMike (edited 04-06-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

What are the 4 games?

It can often depend on whether they are good or useless.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Ok I made a slight alteration to the original post. Forgot some stuff. By the way Mr. Brady , the thing is , I live in Kerry. If you lived (hell, even if you ever visited) Kerry you would be blinded by the utter stupidity of most of the people living here. If I say House Of The Dead 2 , one of my neighbours will call up Fox TV and tell them to get Mulder and Scully over here smile.gif Anyway , the games are Power Stone , Soul Calibur , Ready 2 Rumble Boxing and the aforementioned House Of The Dead 2.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ah Kerry's nice when you get sick of the Dublin smog.
    *choak* *sough* *splutter*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Dunno what the average joe scumbago will pay for it , 330 easy i rekon , put it on ebid. DC's seem to sell pretty well on that yoke.

But you can now buy all that stuff brand new for less, even over in ireland , that aint much of a deal. DC modded from gamezone will set you back about 200 , 4 games , about 120 and they'd probably throw in the gun for buying all that **** , so i think thats a bit high. Find a complete muppet who knows **** all, shouldnt be hard in kerry (no offence , strict kerry man joke upbringing coming out)

I think you can buy DC's online for 150 new, and sweet fu<k all second hand.

Advertisement