Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else think that the game news should be in a mailing list?

Options
  • 05-06-2000 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

I was just thinking that the game news would be better served in a mailing list, so that people who actually want to see it can subscribe, and that those who dont dont have to see it on the boards.

What does anyone else think about this idea?

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I think that if you don't wanna read the game news thread, you don't have to, but if Noel wants to make the effort to post it, and the boards admins have no objections, then he's welcome to. Although, surely if he can, anyone can; and if it gets really silly, with people plugging their sites all over the place, then it'll have to be rethought.

Ja,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

*shrugs* I just ignore the posts, of course I ignore most posts from Noel Brady because of it unless there are a lot of replies in it. So it's all swings and roundabouts (whatever that means).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

I've decided to drop the news posts anyway.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

Advertisement