Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straight Acting Quiz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

Level 3 (mostly straight acting) for mé féin chomh maith. I'll have to work on my hand movements :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

LEVEL 2 -- VERY STRAIGHT ACTING

Hardly anyone would be able to pick you as a homo boy. All your actions are carefully crafted in a way that they never appear to be considered too fem. Only a fellow level 2 -- buddy might suspect you with the proper gaydar and it's just the way you like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Your score is 108

LEVEL 6 -- MOSTLY FEMININE

People are starting to place bets that you are gay. You do a lot of things and have a lot of behaviors that are the stereotypical gay feminine traits. You enjoy exploring your feminine side. Most people just assume you are gay, and go on with it, which is just fine with you.

ooo errr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Hardly anyone would be able to pick you as a homo boy. All your actions are carefully crafted in a way that they never appear to be considered too fem. Only a fellow level 2 -- buddy might suspect you with the proper gaydar and it's just the way you like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I got a four. I knew that bringing my sister to see Titanic for a second time would come back to haunt me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

ROFL i answered honeltly and ....
    level8.gif

hehehe

===

LEVEL 8 -- EXTREMELY FEMININE

You got it, you flaunt it. You don't even try to hide it. You want the world to know that you are proud of who you are and if it means two snaps with a 'you go girlfriend' then so be it. Life is too short to be someone you're not, and you'll be damned if you're going to suppress your girlish charm for anyone

===

lol, im not THAT bad :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Lol.
    Thats not my impression of you at all tbh. But hey, these things are scientifically proven so they can't be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yup - if it says it in an online test, well... *shakes head*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

level2.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Level 2

0_o

Accurate enough, I think. Maybe I need to get more in touch with my feminine side :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

You got it, you flaunt it. You don't even try to hide it. You want the world to know that you are proud of who you are and if it means two snaps with a 'you go girlfriend' then so be it. Life is too short to be someone you're not, and you'll be damned if you're going to suppress your girlish charm for anyone

Ooo-errrrr... I got a score in the 160's if memory serves... yet nobody has ever called me gay thus far in my life (without me telling them first anyway)...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Your score is 8

LEVEL 1 -- EXTREMELY STRAIGHT ACTING

level1.gif

Well, I guess that's that issue sorted then

(odd, as I'm the only straight bloke I know who can name no more than 10 premiership players (if even that), thought the Bridges of Madison County movie was far better than the book (or that ever read the book I suspect), own a big box of candles and four Madonna CDs).

Does that mean I couldn't be gay even I wanted to give it a lash in the morning?:D

(perhaps I'm overcompensating:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by NoelRock

snap! :>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Stefan

I only scored 34 - level 2 - how will anyone ever realise I'm queer? ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Stefan
    I only scored 34 - level 2 - how will anyone ever realise I'm queer? ;-)

Gordon could lend you his big gay handbag !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Level 2.
    34 points.

The first rule of being hetero is......

Gordon could lend you his big gay handbag !

Now wait a second officer I've seen, indeed, I've borrowed that bag and it is so not gay, no really. Personally I resent the inference that there is anything fem about carrying a pinky girlie bag around with pictues of Leonardo DiCaprio on it.

He can act after all....no really... he can.... his impressions of wood floating on top of water, being a prime example.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

heh

If I lend out my handbag permanently maybe I'll go down to a level 1 hetero?

*ooooh* /me dances around the office like a hetero queen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

A four- fairly accurate though seeing as I have met some doubters out there as to my persuasion-

A few people might suspect that you might not be a heterosexual. No one knows for sure, but there are rumors about what you're doing on the weekends. Most of your traits are straight acting but a few traits you have are causing people to wonder, but nothing is so apparent that anyone is sure enough to bring it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Your score is 58

LEVEL 3 -- MOSTLY STRAIGHT ACTING

You lead a normal everyday life and it's 'no questions asked' as people just assume you are straight. Every once and awhile a very aware person might notice something that causes them to think 'fem' but it's a fleeting thought because you turn around and surprise them with more masculine traits before they even have time to fully analyze the last one.
    about rite ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Your score is 86

LEVEL 5 -- SOMEWHAT FEMININE

Your Mom already knows. Smart girls in the office already know that you like to sleep with men. Your straight acting traits are few and far between as your feminine traits start to surface. You tend to be a real sensitive guy that gets along great with the female posse at work.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

They do a girls one too - I got to 4!

Gloria Steinem is more than a hero to you-she is a Goddess! You threw away your DD36 bras years ago along with all the other symbols of female cultural slavery and oppression. You spend your weekends rescuing cats from the pound and you attend regular meetings of "WOMYN: Life Without Sperm"!

There's a tiny grain of truth in that .... :)

They girl ratings seem to be much less worked out and more stereotypical though

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭d4r3n

Your score is 114

LEVEL 6 -- MOSTLY FEMININE

People are starting to place bets that you are gay. You do a lot of things and have a lot of behaviors that are the stereotypical gay feminine traits. You enjoy exploring your feminine side. Most people just assume you are gay, and go on with it, which is just fine with you.

eh its lies, i sware.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Your score is 81

LEVEL 5 -- SOMEWHAT FEMININE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Andor

Your score is 68

LEVEL 4 -- SOMEWHAT STRAIGHT ACTING

A few people might suspect that you might not be a heterosexual. No one knows for sure, but there are rumors about what you're doing on the weekends. Most of your traits are straight acting but a few traits you have are causing people to wonder, but nothing is so apparent that anyone is sure enough to bring it up.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by azezil

LEVEL 10 -- QUEEN STATUS

There is no more feminine than you. You're simply a woman trapped in a mans body. You've made the calls about getting 'the operation' and you go to sleep every night thinking how easier it would be to be a woman instead. Over 50% of your clothes in your closet are designed for women, and life just gets better and better the more level 10 people you hang out with.

about rite ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

there was no need to post the level 23, we would have got the hint looking at the kittens :p

Advertisement