Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daikatana

Options
  • 31-05-2000 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Now firstly it is not as bad or as good as some have been saying. It is alright. I have been hammering away at the demo which came with the new PC Zone and it looks to have potential. Anyone else tried it?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Very hard to take serious after Something Awful reviewed it.
    ION STORM TEAM: "John, what should we do about health? Should we just stick with the traditional health kits?"
    POD PEOPLE: (quietly chanting) "Lame healing fruit... lame healing fruit... lame healing fruit..."
    JOHN ROMERO: "WE NEED LAME HEALING FRUIT."
    KILLCREEK: "John, I'm really worried about the direction that this project is heading-"
    POD PEOPLE: (shoots Killcreek with their Gamma Ray Gun)
    KILLCREEK: "I HAVE BREASTS."
    JOHN ROMERO: "WE NEED MORE FROGS."
    ION STORM TEAM: "We quit."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The demo sucked the sweat from a dead man's balls, that much I can tell you. Wouldn't waste me hard earned dosh on the orginal.

Shogun: Total War on the other hand... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Ive been watchiung shogun and indeed playing the demo to death............ Its supposedly slipped to the end of june though frown.gif

I am inflatible !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's gold Mills, out in the US on Monday, should be out here Friday 9th..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Very... um... picturesque analogy there Castor, but I'd have to agree. Too little too late.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Is it? WOOOOOOo
    I shoulda known not to trust whoever answers the phone in game smile.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Hmmmm on a side note , anyone know what shampoo john romero uses to get such a silky fixed finish on his hair..............coff... heheheh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I playeds the demo of Daikatana - my good god it sucks a$$.

Sorry ION Storm, better luck next time.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Heres something funny i noticed before , play daikatana with an ATi rage pro and everytime you pick up an item , the screen flashes white blinding you , why thank you mister romero , that has guaranteed that i wont even knack0r your game off a warez site

***i dont own an ATI rape pro hehe , college does****

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

NO lads , dont being saying stuff like that !
    You make my 200+ MB download sound like a waste of time !

It's about a society in freefall....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

God man! stop the download and just pay like £3 for an issue of PCLIVE! or somethin' (sheesh)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Please, for your own sanity - do not play the game. It is a large industrial sized pair of trowsers!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement