Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

resolutions!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Cormac, we both spelt it wrong, so we're equal, and i'm going to punch you on Monday. Checkmate

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Cormac, i have plenty of dignity, i have even been called sir on occasion. you on the other hand get slagged by everyone! including ym family who slagged you good! so Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

When you can tell me that I was found half naked by your father in your back garden, then and only then shall you may have right to say your family slagged me, until then it appears I have the upper hand :p:p:p

And gary, I will get you tomorrow that, is the fine art of en passent,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Lol, (a) i was faceless, and (b) for a drunk guy i got my t-shirt on pretty damn quickly and i dont think your dad knew it was me. could've been worse too, he could've seen someone else taking off their knickers under their dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Zachary Taylor

Poor Cormac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

:confused: *whoosh*
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement