Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any new on The Matrix game (not hl mod tho)

Options
  • 10-06-2000 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Anyone know what the story is on The Matrix game? I know that Shiny possibly have the license, but anyone have an idea about what it is?

What I heard was that its going to be squad based and online, but anyone else able to kind of confirm this?

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Jamie,

Dave Perry has admitted that Shiny are working on a new action title alongside Sacrifice. He actually told me they're very excited about this new game as it's a new experience for them

Whether or not it is the Matrix game, he is not willing to say. Nor is he willing to announce if Shiny and Interplay have the license. I would imagine this title is the Matrix though, especially after he met several times with the Wachowski bros. to chat about it.

It won't be out for a long time though and chances are it will be released in sync with the second film in the Matrix trilogy.

Until then, Eidos' first-person shooter Deus Ex is probably your best bet. With the main characters all walking around in black trench coats and displaying superhuman abilities, there is no questioning that Ion Storm (the game's developers) have watched the Matrix a little too much.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

Advertisement