Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star trek Voyager : Elite Forces

Options
  • 09-06-2000 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

The release date has been knocked back to September...not good frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

From June 12th to September ?
    Thats kak at its best....

It's about a society in freefall....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Does anyone else think this game is getting too hyped?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

"too hyped" ?
    Are you bleedin jokin me ?
    "underhyped" ? maybe , but not "overhyped"

I'm tellin ye it'll be class....

It's about a society in freefall....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Ok maybe it is just because I am not a Trek fan , but given Ravens previous track record , I cannot see this game being too good.
    Now Raven make some class games (Soldier of Fortune and Hexen II standing out) but they have never made a thorough bred 'Classic'. This game appears , from the previews and rolling demos I have seen , to be a brainless shooter. Nothing more. But maybe that is unfair. After all , for every one good Star Trek game , there is 4 sh!t ones. Maybe this game will be good fun and it certainly looks a beaut. But so far , there appears to be a lot talk about this game and I was just wondering ( bar the fact it IS Star Trek) why there was all this talk? Is this game bringing something new to the FPS arena? Will it appeal to both trekkies and non-fans? If anyone knows , by all means , share with the group smile.gif I tell you what though, it does look better then some of the crap coming out soon. But how much better?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement